Well, I can assure you the sound of Fraser Fir Christmas Trees coming down is all we hear now at our Wholesale Christmas Tree farm. Our dedicated workers are busy every day cutting down the freshest grown Fraser fir trees just for you! Can you just imagine the fresh scent of those trees? We get to smell them every day now as we prepare those trees for shipment to your retailer or big box stores.
What a great time of year – a time for family to decorate that fresh tree creating new memories and reminiscing of all the Christmas trees from the past. It is also a time while taking in the fresh scent of that beautifully adorned fir tree to share a book with your children or grandchildren. I did a little research and found so many wonderful children’s books on Fraser Fir trees. Take a look:
- The Fir Tree by Hans Christian Andersen
- The Little Fir Tree by Margaret Wise Brown
- Fraser! Not Way Too Tall After All! by Joy M. O’Hora
- Ted & Lena’s Giant Fir Tree by Judy R. Cook
- Fraser the Fir by W. E. Lauer
- A Tree Called Fir: A Christmas Love Story by Bud Thomas
- Fraser the Fir by R. J. McDowell (yes, two books with the same title)
- The Year of the Perfect Christmas Tree by Gloria Houston
You may not be able to hear that magnificent fresh Fraser fir tree coming down but I bet you can just imagine it. I am positive you will soon hear a different sound – one of pure joy - What a magical sound indeed!!